Admission Enquiry Form
Latest Updates … Click Below Link To Download
Application for Leaving Certificate and withdrawls
1. At least one month notice must be given in written by parents or guardians before the student is withdrawn. In special cases, such as sudden transfer of parents, the Principal may reduce the period of notice.
2. The person responsible for the pupil (guardian, parent) must give the notice and not the pupil himself/herself.
3. If no notice of withdrawal is given, full fees for all the months of absence will be charged along with fine.
4. A Parent / Guardian withdrawing his child at the end of the year must request for withdrawal at least by 31st March. A request received by the office after this date, but before 30th April will entail a penalty of one term (six months) fees. Any withdrawal thereafter will entail one payment of full year’s dues. No relaxation in this rule is possible.
5. No transfer certificates will be issued until all the fees due to the school are paid and all books and articles belonging to the school have been returned.
6. Those leaving at the end of the academic year will get their Leaving Certificate only with the result on the result day.
7. Withdrawal of New admission:
a) In case the student has not attended the school the total fees after deducting 10% of admission and registration fee will be refunded.
b) In case the student has attended school for less than 10 days then total fees after deducting 15% of admission and registration fee will be refunded.
c) In case the student has attended school for more than 10 days but less than 30 days then 15% of admission and registration fee + 1 month tuition fee will be deducted from the total fee