SCHOOL TRANSPORT DETAILS
We have well-equipped buses, with each bus having a lady attendant. The routes of all the school buses are drawn and the parents should consult the school transport in-charge for necessary details. Bus stop and routes have been fixed keeping in view certain parameters, they will not be changed on individual request or individual desires. The students will not be allowed to discontinue the bus service in mid-session.
SCHOOL BUS RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Students using the school bus are expected to be at the bus stop at least five minutes before the arrival time of the bus. The bus will not wait for late comers.
2. No student should come near the entry door of the bus unless it has made a complete stop.
3. All students must be seated in the bus and they must not move around in the bus. No part of their body should be outside the bus.
4. The driver will stop the bus at designated stops only, unless otherwise directed by the bus in-charge. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and is always subject to change.
5. Objects of any kind must not be thrown inside or out of the bus.
6. Students will be held responsible for any damage to bus caused by negligence or vandalism. Unruly behaviour like shouting is strictly prohibited. Any serious offence must be reported to the Principal.
Parents will be issued a smart card which bears the particulars of the student, photographs of parents, and the guardian/attendant who is authorized to pick up the child from the school or the bus stop. The child will not be handed over without this card. The student commuting by bus will be brought back to school in case of absence of the attendant at the bus stop.